When you supply any personal information to DealIQ, we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that information. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it. Any personal information collected during visits to DealIQ is processed according to the legal provisions of applicable data privacy and data protection legislation.
c/o Orange Silicon Valley
60 Spear Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Below is a description of some of the ways that you may provide information to us, as well as further details on how we may use such information:
1. Information you choose to provide - When you register with DealIQ, you may provide us with your name, email address, phone number, as well as some information about your company (name, site URL, site login, logo, location of your headquarters and/or a video presenting your business, etc). Information you provide will be used to determine if you qualify for inclusion in DealIQ.
4. Web beacons - Web beacons are invisible electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as (1) cookies, (2) the time you viewed a particular web site tied to the web beacon, or (3) a description of a website tied to the web beacon. we may use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of DealIQ or verify your viewing or receipt of a webpage or message from DealIQ. We use this information to enable a better accurate reporting and operate and improve our services.
5. Log and session information - When you use DealIQ, we may collect information regarding your visit from your computer, such as your IP address, cookies (as discussed above), access codes and tokens, the current date and time, pages you request, your browser type, your chosen language, searches that you conduct, and possibly your geographic location. We may link this information to personally identifiable information such as your email, name, or any other information that could be used to identify you. This data is used for internal system administration only, to track usage trend and continually improve the quality and enhance the functionality of DealIQ.
6. User communications - When you communicate with us electronically, we keep those communications in order to respond to them and improve the quality of our product and our support.
We will use your personal information to respond to your requests (including the evaluation of your application to DealIQ), to communicate with you, such as to notify you when we determine that you qualify, and to provide you with our service offerings, and in particular for the following purposes: improving our service, support, identification and authentication, contact, research, validation, and reporting.
You have total control over your data shared on DealIQ. This means you can request that your data be modified or deleted by us at any time by sending your request to support@GetDealIQ.com. We will then delete the third party authentication data and the third party data completely from our servers. However records of your interaction with us may persist in our server and communication logs.
Terminating Your Relationship with DealIQ
You can terminate your account with DealIQ by sending your request to support@GetDealIQ.com. Your account will be deleted and we will confirm the deletion via email.
We may share your information only in the following circumstances:
1. With your explicit consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
3. With our enterprise partners and individually accredited investors (collectively, the “Partners”). In order to review your application, we will share with our Partners only relevant information: your name, your company’s name, your email address and phone number, your site URL and site login, your business plan, a video where you present your business and any other information you provided relating to your company. We will ask that they treat the information shared as confidential. You can request a full list of our Partners by contacting us at support@GetDealIQ.com. Please note that new Partners join us regularly so the list is only exhaustive as of the date we send it to you. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR AND YOUR COMPANY’S INFORMATION TO BE SUBMITTED TO OUR PARTNERS, DO NOT REGSISTER WITH DEALIQ.
4. With companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as marketing and customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us but we will demand that they have adequate security measures in place in respect of the use of your personal information.
DealIQ may contain links to other websites. This Policy only applies to the DealIQ website and services and Orange is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We do not exercise control over the sites that our service links to. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or personal information about you. We encourage you to read such privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit to see how they treat your personal information. It is the sole responsibility of such third parties to adhere to any applicable restrictions on the disclosure of your personal information, and Orange and its affiliates shall not be liable for wrongful use or disclosure of your personal information by any third party.
DealIQ is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on DealIQ. If you are under age thirteen, please do not attempt to register for DealIQ or provide any personal information about yourself to us. No one under age thirteen may provide any personal information to DealIQ. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age thirteen, we will delete that information from our records as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age thirteen, please contact us.
We strongly recommend that minors thirteen years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe internet use practices.
We takes the following steps to ensure the confidentiality and security of your information:
1. We use commercially reasonable and industry standard physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the integrity and security of your personal information. Your information is stored securely on our servers in both the United States of America and Europe.
2. Your account information is password-protected. In addition, your account’s password is stored using a one way hash algorithm.
3. In certain areas, DealIQ uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to transmit sensitive information. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
4. We restrict access to personal information to DealIQ employees, affiliates, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore we cannot ensure or warrant that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers, and you transmit information at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
If you contact us by email or a “contact us” or similar feature on the website, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. An unaffiliated third party could view information you send by these methods in transit. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may attempt to notify you electronically as promptly as possible under the circumstances so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using DealIQ or providing personal information to us, you consent to our use of email as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use another method to notify you in this situation, please email us at support@GetDealIQ.com with the alternative contact information you wish to be used. In addition, we may post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs.
c/o Orange Silicon Valley
60 Spear Street
San Francisco, CA 94105